Internship Opportunity: US and Rare Currency Research Analyst at Heritage Auctions
Heritage Auctions is the worldwide market leader in rare US and World currency and has a reputation for handling some of the most significant transactions in the field. With annual sales of rare currency consistently upwards of $50 million, Heritage sets the standard for the industry in terms of quality, research, and service.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in New York, Chicago, Beverly Hills, London, Hong Kong, and other cities, Heritage Auctions is the largest auction house founded in the US and serves more than 40 different auction categories, including Coins, Sports, Comics, Historical, Jewelry, Fine & Decorative Art, Wine, and many more.
We are excited to offer a 2-6 month internship program designed to provide an enriching experience for aspiring professionals in the field of Collectible Currency. This position offers a comprehensive experience in the world of rare banknotes while also providing valuable insights into the auction world.
- Dallas, Texas
What We Offer
- Paid Internship: A competitive bi-weekly pay.
- Housing Provided: Furnished, single-occupancy housing conveniently located near our Dallas office.
- Hands-on Experience: Direct involvement in various projects related to auction production, market analysis, and historical research.
- Mentorship: One-on-one guidance from leading experts in the field.
- Networking Opportunities: Meet and connect with professionals involved in Rare Currency and Auctions
- Assist with research of US and World banknotes.
- Support the specialist team in auction production.
- Assist in creating detailed reports and presentations.
- Monitor market trends and summarize findings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for special projects.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Currently pursuing or recently completing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Fine Arts or History is a plus.
- Individuals must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
- Must withstand long periods of sitting, looking at a computer monitor, and phone handling for approximately 3-8 hours daily.
- Must be able to lift to 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send the resume and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications for this role to Heritage via email.